Toolkit will be housed here: Fact sheets, Templates, Logo, Web banner, Photos, Print PSA, Video, Event ideas, etc.)
- WSFR Brochure (PDF)
- WSFR Items Taxed Brochure 2014 (PDF)
- Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program Facts (PDF)
Article Templates for Publications
Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration 75th Anniversary and Beyond Publication Article:
Share your Success!
Create an eTrip to share your organization/state’s WSFR program accomplishments.
eTrip Video Presentation Template (right-click, Save as)
(Note: could take up to 5 minutes to download)
- Tips for Making A Wildlife Restoration eTRIP
- Got Clean Water? - Fishing
- Got Clean Water? - Fishing (version 2)
- Got Clean Water? - Fishing (version 3)
- Got Clean Water? - Boating
- Thank You for Hunting" Promotional Materials:
- Best Practices for Hunter Recruitment and Retention:
- Best Practices Workbook for Boating, Fishing, and Aquatic Resources Stewardship Education:
- The North American Conservation Education Strategy: A Toolkit for Achieving Excellence:
- "Keep the Trust": Tools to Educate About the Federal Budget Sequestration:
WSFR Educational Programming – Examples From the States
- Implementing the North American Conservation Education Strategy – Agency Examples:
- CT DEEP – Master Wildlife Conservationist Program:
- State WSFR Resolution (DOC)
- Governor's Proclamation (DOC)
- Governor's Proclamation - Short Version (DOC)
Want to help spread the word about the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program? Reserve a display booth for your event. Insurance for the full cost of the display, plus return shipping, must be covered by the borrower. Contact:
Additional Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Resources:
75th Anniversary Publication "Celebrating the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program":
50th Anniversary Publication "Restoring America’s Wildlife"
Data and Reports
- Visit Southwick Associates for reports on Return on Investment for WR and SFR.
- Visit USFWS for National Survey data and reports.
- CSF Economic Impact Report (PDF)
- WSFR Background Information (PDF)